Report Medicare Fraud
Obtain information and how to report it through the CMS Outreach and Education MEDIC Website
The CMS Outreach and Education Medicare Drug Integrity Contractor (CMS O&E MEDIC) works under the Division of Plan Oversight and Accountability (DPOA) to combat fraud, waste and abuse (FWA) in Medicare Advantage and Part D. In 2012, the CMS O&E MEDIC launched a website to raise awareness and provide free resources. Currently the website offers:
- Current news items on captured perpetrators and fraud schemes
- Easy on-line method to report suspected fraud
- Fraud awareness leaflets to provide to beneficiaries
- "CMS Medicare and You Handbook"
- CMS fraud, waste and abuse training link
- Other useful links
- Various contact information
Avoid becoming a victim. Click here to stay informed on Medicare Advantage and Part D fraud news, anti-fraud activities, and resources.
Instructions for Using the Outreach and Education MEDIC Site
To submit a report click on the red "Report Fraud or Abuse" button on the right hand side of the page. A drop down box with two reporting telephone numbers and links will appear. Either contact may be used