"We have been around pharmacy for years and we learned more in these past few days than we ever imagined!" - Jill and Fred S., Hamilton, AL
"I have never seen merchandising put together in such an easy-to-understand model." - Jason C., Paris Apothecary, Paris, TX
"Thank you for a great program, everybody walked out enthused and ready to get back to their stores to make changes. Great job." Ira K., Marietta, GA
The front end has a lucrative margin, mostly cash and can enhance your image. . .With the right strategy you can beat the big boxes. Learn ways to increase your profits and build store traffic. You don't want to miss this program.
- Curb Appeal – Make them want to come inside!
Take Home: Detailed check list that will help the pharmacy staff get and keep the pharmacy looking its best every day.
- OTC Basic to Advanced – What sells best, where to lay out your merchandise where it fits best and sells the most.
Take Home: Extensive listing of cross merchandising suggestions.
- Inventory – Tools to keep inventory fresh and best practices on pricing and presentation.
Take Home: A hands-on section will focus on building an effective end-cap designed to attract customer attention and make sales.
- Private Label – A great opportunity for profit to the pharmacy and savings to the patient. Learn how to stock, promote, sign and up-sell private label.
Take Home: Eye-Catching Sign Samples to use in the pharmacy.
- Marketing – How to effectively advertise to bring customers into the store.
Take Home: Advertising check list to express the pharmacy’s value to customers.
- Selling Cards, Gifts and Seasonal – Stock and merchandise to save the customer a trip to another store and enhance a pharmacy’s image.
Take Home: How to calculate investment and create a schedule to order, stock and sell.
- Stores Talking to Stores – Sharing, networking, and learning from fellow participants. This session focuses on success stories and best practices that will take what participants have learned and what they already knew, and build a walk away plan for overhauling their pharmacy’s front-end.
- 2015 Dates:
April 30 - Reno, NV
August 20 - Charlotte, NC
October 9 - Washington DC
- Registration Fees:
The Front-End Overhaul Profit Building Program ("Program"), including but not limited to all design, text, audio or visual recordings, images, and distributed materials or handouts used in connection with the Program ("Program Content"), is exclusively owned by the National Community Pharmacists Association ("NCPA") and contains NCPA proprietary trademarked material. Unless expressly authorized in writing by NCPA, the Program or any Program Content shall not be recorded using either audio or visual means, copied, reproduced, duplicated, modified, transmitted, displayed, performed, distributed (for compensation or otherwise), licensed, altered, stored for subsequent use, or otherwise used in whole or in part in any manner. All rights expressly reserved.
What is the refund policy?
Cancellation is subject to a $50 cancellation fee. The cancellation deadline is 5 days prior to the start of the program.