As a multiple locations owner, your interests in national and state legislative matters are even more pronounced with a bigger financial risk. Because of that, NCPA is offering the Multiple Locations Membership. The premise is simple: you sign up all of your pharmacy staff on a by store basis and NCPA will, in turn, help to strengthen your business, staff and the profession, by educating and tapping into your staff for grassroots efforts.
What are the benefits of participating in the Multiple Locations Membership?
- NCPA will send grassroots action communications on a regular basis to your staff, arming them with the information they need and the steps to follow in order to make a difference politically
- The Executive Update, a weekly communication offering insider knowledge of the pharmacy industry from NCPA leadership, will be sent to multiple location owners.
- Hundreds of hours of live, print and online CE available, for free, to all multiple location members.
- Meeting discounts available if an owner signs up an additional pharmacist manager from their company to attend the Multiple Locations Meeting.
All of this in conjunction with the regular NCPA member benefits that include:
- Group insurance programs
- America’s Pharmacist
- Financial and operations benchmarking reports
- Industry research reports
- No-cost professional consultations, operations and marketing support
Please call Colleen Agan at 703.838.2652 or 800.544.7447 x652 if you are interested in joining NCPA as a Multiple Locations Member.