NCPA is a great place to earn CE and participate in other activities that will improve your outlook for career advancement. Whether you work in a chain, staff an independent or are an aspiring owner, the management skills and business practices you learn at NCPA meetings are valuable assets.
- CE & Professional Development
Find continuing education (CE), to keep your license current and Certificate programming to keep your clinical skills sharp. You will also find a wide variety of seminars/short courses, conferences, certificate programs, interactive presentations, and other development opportunities.
- Ownership Resources
Members Only information about buying or selling a pharmacy through a Junior Partnership, planning documents for start-up and management tools.
- Pharmacy Blue Book (preview)
- Junior Partnership Calculators
- Break even calculator (preview)
- Cost of Dispensing Calculator preview
- Live Oak Bank
- You take care of people in the community; Live Oak takes care of financing your dreams. We have 20+ years of experience providing loans to small healthcare practices, which means you can move forward with confidence. With a third generation pharmacist on staff, we understand the challenges that are unique to your industry. When you're ready to expand, refinance, remodel, or buy an existing pharmacy, you can rely on Live Oak Bank. We're your partner and seeing you succeed is success for us.
- One Destination, Two Roads to Pharmacy Ownership (America's Pharmacist October 2011)