The Ownership Academy is a "go-to" resource for NCPA members in all phases of community ownership—from exploring the community pharmacy path as a student to tools assisting in pharmacy purcahse, enhancing practice and profitability as an owner, and transitioning out of ownership into retirement.
This one-stop source provides valuable information and networking with successful pharmacists and professional advisors to facilitate ownership, enhance your success, and solve problems.
- Students: Find out about community pharmacy, communicate, and find
- Buyers: Access a comprehensive tool package to help you become
a community pharmacy owner.
- Owners: Tools for growth will help you become more efficient
and successful in your community pharmacy.
- Sellers: All the resources to help you sell your pharmacy and stay
connected to the profession.
- Continuing Education: In addition to accredited pharmacist continuing education at almost all of NCPA's live meetings, Pharmacistelink.com has a library of 1-2 hour written homestudy activities.
- NCPA Members Forums: The NCPA Members Forum webinar series presents timely information on topics important to community pharmacy owners, pharmacy staff and aspiring owners.
- e-Prescribing: Surescripts supports opportunities for community pharmacists to improve care, increase efficiency and reduce costs with e-prescribing and new capabilities, expanding the role of pharmacists.
- NCPA Financial Ratio Calculators: Resources which are designed to keep you PROFITABLE.