NCPA Forum: Cost to Dispense
(June 24, 2014) Audiofile
(5M) and Handout
(2M) and Q&A
You have committed to providing quality healthcare to your community; commit now to your business. NCPA will support you with tools to help you analyze your performance and use the NCPA Digest, sponsored by Cardinal Health to benchmark your pharmacy against other independents across the nation.
Learn how to implement and get reimbursed for your clinical skills with niche market training through the DASPA program.
- CE & Professional Development
Find continuing education (CE), to keep your license current and Certificate programming to keep your clinical skills sharp. You will also find a wide variety of seminars/short courses, conferences, certificate programs, interactive presentations, and other development opportunities.
- Pharmacy Matching
www.PharmacyMatching.com brings together independent pharmacy owners preparing to sell their pharmacy, existing owners who desire additional stores and entrepreneurs searching for the right opportunity to become a pharmacy owner.
- NCPA Bookstore
Pharmacy Technician Training Program
This manual will serve as a superior training guide for you and your pharmacy
technicians. It is also ICPT endorsed for preparing technicians who will be
taking the Exam for the Certification of Pharmacy Technicians (ExCPT®).
- Live Oak Bank
- You take care of people in the community; Live Oak takes care of financing your dreams. We have 20+ years of experience providing loans to small healthcare practices, which means you can move forward with confidence. With a third generation pharmacist on staff, we understand the challenges that are unique to your industry. When you're ready to expand, refinance, remodel, or buy an existing pharmacy, you can rely on Live Oak Bank. We're your partner and seeing you succeed is success for us.
- One Destination, Two Roads to Pharmacy Ownership (America's Pharmacist October 2011)
- Ownership Resources
Members Only information about buying or selling a pharmacy through a Junior Partnership, planning documents for start-up and management tools.
- Pharmacy Blue Book (preview)
- Pharmacy Financial Measures
- Break Even Calculator (preview)
- Cost of Dispensing Calculator preview
- NCPA Digest, sponsored by Cardinal Health
Look up current figures from top-performing and median-reporting pharmacies
across the country to benchmark the performance of your business.
- Protect Your Pharmacy Now!
- Download the Pharmacy Security Checklist for common weak spots in pharmacy security.
- Get the RxPATROL Incident Report Form to communicate robbery details to the authorities.
- Medicare Part D Resources
- Employee Screening
With a 2007 National Retail Federation Loss Prevention survey finding that the majority of retail loss comes from employee theft you can't afford not to screen new hires with every resource available to you. NCPA is partnering with Pedersen & Associates, an investigative consultant firm with 25 years of experience serving community pharmacies, to offer discounts on screenings for NCPA members.