Diabetes Accreditation Standards-Practical Applications (DASPA)
Learn how to take a case management approach to patient care and discover a pathway to completing accreditation to bill Medicare for DSME/T services. For registration and agenda information, visit www.ncpanet.org/daspa.
- 2016 | St. Louis, MO | October 27 – 28
Front-End Profit Building Seminar, sponsored by Good Neighbor Pharmacy
Become a merchandising superstar in just one day with Front-End Overhaul! Learn more about boosting your store's curb appeal and profits at www.ncpanet.org/frontendseminar.
- 2016 | Edison, NJ | November 12
- 2017 | Orange, CA | February 18
- 2017 | Dallas, TX | March 25
Multiple Locations Conference
Learn more about expanding your current businesses at our popular event.
- 2017 | San Diego, CA | February 15 – 19
Hotel del Coronado
Pharmacy Ownership Workshop, sponsored by McKesson
Whether you're thinking of opening your first pharmacy or your 10th, this workshop is for you.
- 2017 | Nashville, TN | March 10 – 12
NCPA Committee Forum
- 2017 | Alexandria, VA | April 25 – 26
NCPA Headquarters/Hilton, (Alexandria, VA)
NCPA Congressional Pharmacy Fly In
Key members of the Senate and the House of Representatives, as well as government officials and political insiders, will be on hand to share their views on targeted community pharmacy issues with Summit participants.
Networking, education, and business solutions. They're easy to get in the Big Easy! Join more than 3,000 community pharmacists in New Orleans, La. Oct. 15-19, 2016, for the premier convention for independent community pharmacy. Registration and preliminary educational programming information is now available at ncpanet.org/convention.
- 2017 | Orlando, FL | October 14 – 18
- 2018 | Boston, MA | October 6 – 10
- 2019 | San Diego, CA | October 26 – 29