Pharmacy Ownership Workshop, sponsored by McKesson
Whether you're thinking of opening your first pharmacy or your 10th, this workshop is for you.
- 2016 | New Orleans, LA | October 13 – 15
High Performance Strategies for LTC Pharmacies, sponsored by Pharmacists Mutual Companies
Whether you're new to LTC or already in the game, this program will show you new trends in transitional care for the patient-centric pharmacy market and help you use quality measures data to support your facilities in improving their performance.
- 2016 | New Orleans, LA | October 13 – 14
Front-End Profit Building Seminar, sponsored by Good Neighbor Pharmacy
Become a merchandising superstar in just one day with Front-End Overhaul! Learn more about boosting your store's curb appeal and profits at www.ncpanet.org/frontendseminar.
- 2016 | New Orleans, LA | October 14
- 2016 | Edison, NJ | November 12
- 2017 | Orange, CA | February 18
Networking, education, and business solutions. They're easy to get in the Big Easy! Join more than 3,000 community pharmacists in New Orleans, La. Oct. 15-19, 2016, for the premier convention for independent community pharmacy. Registration and preliminary educational programming information is now available at ncpanet.org/convention.
- 2016 | New Orleans, LA | October 15 – 19
- 2017 | Orlando, FL | October 14 – 18
- 2018 | Boston, MA | October 6 – 10
- 2019 | San Diego, CA | October 26 – 29
Diabetes Accreditation Standards-Practical Applications (DASPA)
Learn how to take a case management approach to patient care and discover a pathway to completing accreditation to bill Medicare for DSME/T services. For registration and agenda information, visit www.ncpanet.org/daspa.
- 2016 | St. Louis, MO | October 27 – 28
Multiple Locations Conference
Learn more about expanding your current businesses at our popular event.
- 2017 | San Diego, CA | February 15 – 19
Hotel del Coronado