Small Business Saturday
Encourage customers to support independent small businesses today!
Multiple Locations Conference
Learn more about expanding your current businesses at our popular event.
- 2016 | Fort Myers, FL | February 10 – 14
Hyatt Coconut Point
Pharmacy Ownership Workshop, Sponsored by McKesson
Whether you're thinking of opening your first pharmacy or your 10th, this workshop is for you.
- 2016 | Phoenix, AZ | March 11 – 13
- 2016 | Memphis, TN | June 3 – 5
- 2016 | New Orleans, LA | October 13 – 15
Diabetes Accreditation Standards-Practical Applications (DASPA)
Learn how to take a case management approach to patient care and discover a pathway to completing accreditation to bill Medicare for DSME/T services. For registration and agenda information, visit www.ncpanet.org/daspa.
- 2016 | Kansas City, MO | March 31 – April 1
High Performance Strategies for LTC Pharmacies
Whether you're new to LTC or already in the game, this program will show you new trends in transitional care for the patient-centric pharmacy market and help you use quality measures data to support your facilities in improving their performance.
- 2016 | Alexandria, VA | May 19 – 20
- 2016 | New Orleans, LA | October 13 – 14
2016 NCPA Legislative Conference
Key members of the Senate and the House of Representatives, as well as government officials and political insiders, will be on hand to share their views on targeted community pharmacy issues with NCPA Legislative Conference participants.
- 2016 | May 24 – 25
Doubletree by Hilton, Washington, DC-Crystal City (Arlington, VA)
More than 3,000 community pharmacists convened in National Harbor, Md. Oct. 10-14, 2015, to recharge, reimagine, and reinvent their businesses and the future of community pharmacy at NCPA's 2015 Annual Convention. Read more about this year’s convention experience here.
- 2016 | New Orleans, LA | October 15 – 19
- 2017 | Orlando, FL | October 14 – 18
- 2018 | Boston, MA | October 6 – 10
- 2019 | San Diego, CA | October 26 – 29