Sponsored by: McKesson, Live Oak Bank and Pharmacists Mutual
"We have been around pharmacy for years and we learned more in these past few days than we ever imagined!" Jill and Fred S. — Hamilton, AL
"WOW! Great setting, great speakers, wealth of knowledge!" — Nick T.
"Best conference I've ever been to. I learned more this weekend than I have at any clinical conference I've attended in the past." — Anonymous
The NCPA Ownership Academy is pleased to offer the Pharmacy Ownership Workshop, sponsored by McKesson. This unique opportunity is specifically designed for pharmacists considering pharmacy ownership or desiring additional management skills.
The Pharmacy Ownership Workshop will assist pharmacists in the development of tools that will guide them in pharmacy ownership and enhance their current management skills. More than 50 percent of past Workshop participants now own their own pharmacy.
The topics covered in the program include:
- Developing and Maintaining a Successful Pharmacy Practice
- Creating a Successful Pharmacy Business Plan
- Planning for Successful Growth
- Business Owner Roles, Responsibilities, and Management Styles
- Comprehensive Business Start up Checklist
- Financial Planning for a Successful Practice
- Understanding the Loan Approval Process
- Determining Your Pharmacy's Financing Needs
- How to Market Your Pharmacy Practice
- Assessing Technology Needs for the Pharmacy
- Legal and Accounting Advice for the Beginning Owner
- Business Experiences of an Owner/Past Workshop Grad
- Floor planning, pricing strategies and product placement
This program will provide each participant with up to 20.0 hours of continuing pharmacy education (2.0).
NCPA is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. This program will provide up to 20.0 contact hours (2.0 CEUs) of continuing pharmacy education credit.
Call 800-544-7447 for more information
The Ownership Workshop Program ("Program"), including but not limited to all design, text, audio or visual recordings, images, and distributed materials or handouts used in connection with the Program ("Program Content"), is exclusively owned by the National Community Pharmacists Association ("NCPA") and contains NCPA proprietary trademarked material. Unless expressly authorized in writing by NCPA, the Program or any Program Content shall not be recorded using either audio or visual means, copied, reproduced, duplicated, modified, transmitted, displayed, performed, distributed (for compensation or otherwise), licensed, altered, stored for subsequent use, or otherwise used in whole or in part in any manner. All rights expressly reserved.